Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Brighter Day Indeed


DSC_0311, originally uploaded by stussyjoker.

So. Yesterday. Horrible day. Ended up losing it last night for a little while. But then today sneaks up on me and is treating me right in about every way imaginable. It was exactly what I needed after the past couple of weeks. That is why I chose this shot to blog today. I shot this on Monday, February 9, at Dillon Beach, after two days of absolute downpour. Bryce, Nick, and I woke up Monday to the beautiful day that you see here. Sometime this morning, this shot just popped into my head. I mean it is nothing groundbreaking; the analogy of the beauty after the storm. Nevertheless, it still rings true all the time. All you have to do is look around you, and it's there. Don't forget that. Ok, that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It really makes me want to go there, which is what I think I really look for in photography: do I want to go there or sit and talk to the person in it? If yes, then I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well im happy to hear it! this is definitely one of my favs from it's set.

    ReplyDelete